A) What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are transmitted by the server where the site is located in the PC (or other device) of who is browsing it.
There are various types of cookies: technical cookies, profiling cookies and third-party cookies (which may belong to both previous categories).
- Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of enabling the provision of a service explicitly requested by the user. They are subdivided in turn into:
- navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the site (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas);
- functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria in order to improve the service rendered.
- Profiling cookies are used to record users' browsing, monitoring data on tastes and preferences in order to collect a detailed profile and propose targeted information or promotional content.
- Third-party cookies are not inserted directly from the site that you access, but from a third party, such as social networking platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube. They can be both technical cookies and profiling cookies.
This site uses technical cookies (to store simple user preferences such as the chosen language) and third-party cookies that may be used for profiling purposes.
B) Third-party cookies used
Possible errors in connection due to changes by the operators are not attributable to us:
Google (Google Analytics, Google Maps, Google+, DoubleClick and others)
Facebook (Facebook Connect Facebook Social Plugins)
https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy Twitter https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=it
https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
For more information on third-party cookies, please refer to http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/
C) How to disable cookies
Browser for tablets and smartphones
To delete cookies from smartphone and tablet browsers, it is necessary to consult the browser or device guide in use.